9/6/23 Site updated
We have 7 new kittens
1 male Seal Lynx point might come available
Taking reserves for Spring 2024.
Kittens are 3500-4000
If you do a reserve in advance of a litter being born and do not get the color or sex you desire, you may roll into a future litter. I am not a kitty mill. My kittens are loved and handled everyday and are free to roam in a big nursery. You can expect to receive weekly videos and pictures from me of your kitty. Breeding Persians is my passion and my love. You can expect nothing but a beautiful, healthy socialized kitten from my family. With only 4 litters a year, it allows me to focus my efforts on getting to know my kitty families, socializing the kittens, planing play dates, sharing videos & updates verses wasting time on marketing kittens.
I look forward to answer any questions you may have!
Here are a few things I would like to cover first....
1. Families that adopt a Persian kitten from us cannot be a rush. I find families for my kittens before they are ever born so there is a wait involved. This ensures a happy healthy home planned for in advance and gives the new family and I and your new kitten a chance to get to know each other!
2. Do you live within 5 hours driving distance of Frisco TX? We do not ship any kittens. Shipping a kitten is a very traumatic experience for them. I do allow someone to fly in cabin with their kitten and we do offer pet nanny flight services. Cost estimates can be provided. Fees range from 300-700 plus cost of flight, and airline extra cost of in flight carry on pet ticket of 120.
3. Reserve is required to hold your kitten-500.00 / non refundable and it is applied to the price of the kitten. I accept Pay Pal, Zelle or Venmo or personal check. Final payment must be Pay Pal, Zelle, Venmo or cash.
4. I do not permit declawing
5. Buyers are required to have their pet fixed unless a breeding pin is provided. On rare occasions I will provide one for an additional fee.
6.. Kittens don't leave until 12 weeks of age -there are many crucial social, health and developmental components during this time. CFA guidelines.
7. Picks are given in the order reserves are received.
8. Pricing: Fall Litters -The reserve is 500 and non-refundable. Kittens are flat priced at 3500-4000. Once you place a reserve you will go on a waitlist for a kitten and placed in order. If for some reason the sex or color isn't available that you had wanted, you can roll over the reserve to the next litter. You will be provided a contract and a health guarantee. Kittens will have gone to the vet no less than two times and have their kitten boosters completed, FELV boosters completed, deworming and rabies shot.
Payment-We accept cash, Pay Pal, Zelle or Venmo or cashiers check.
9. Kittens must be picked up within 3 days of turning 12 weeks. Late pickup arrangements can be made but result in additional charges.
10. CFA Registration. I only provide registration and PIN numbers to cats that are for breeding. The cats must be of breeding quality and only to experienced catteries.
I can provide you a contract to review!
Please send me a text at 972-757-7920 and complete the kitten application below. If you complete an application, please also notify me via text.
I look forward to speaking with you and helping you find your Purrrrfect Persian Kitten!
Breeder who specializes in doll faced Persian Kittens for sale and ensures you get the happiest, healthiest Purrrbaby!
Our Beautiful Doll Faced Persian Kittens for sale are adopted quickly, so reach out to reserve your furever friend or to ask any questions. We are located by the Star in Frisco, Texas. Families should be within 5 hours driving distance. I look forward to speaking with you and answering any questions you might have!
Frisco, TX 75034
(972) 757-7920 I am available via text during most days. I speak with all potential families in order to discuss expectations and provide a formal contract